The 2014 Irrigation Australia Exhibition was held in the week prior to this year’s Mystery Creek Fieldays and despite RX not having a trade stand, we still managed to generate significant enquiries for our new G-Set™ irrigation product from Australian farmers.
Our K-Line product manager Tony Atwool was in attendance and he reports a lot of questions about when we will be rolling out G-Set into the Australian market.Australian farmers are struggling under stress from drought conditions and many are looking for highly efficient, low pressure solutions that will help them get through increasingly challenging dry seasons.
The product has now been successfully patented in New Zealand and a number of overseas markets.
Based on the success of the number of South Island properties we have installed the solution into to date, we will be looking at a much wider roll out very soon.
We are excited with how the product is developing, particularly in the level of sophistication and options available, depending on the requirements of each individual property.
Currently G-Set can:
- provide 97% coverage for properties of any terrain, shape and size (where a water supply is available)
- work in conjunction with pivots to provide irrigation into pivot corners
- provide an irrigation solution for an entire farm property
- offer a number of different pressure reduced options to enable any topography to be irrigated
- be radio controlled using battery power or solar power, beyond ‘line of sight’ utilising wireless mesh technology
- be alternatively controlled by simple independent battery controllers
We will continue to work with irrigation companies throughout New Zealand, and ultimately Australia and further afield, helping to upskill them in the installation of a G-Set solution, as well as providing hardware and consultancy support.
If you are interested in finding out more about G-Set and how it works, please drop us a line to email@example.com
About the AuthorMore Content by Phil Gatehouse